Followers

Friday, February 7, 2014

Newspaper heart banner for valentines

I saw this heart banner today and fell in love with it! So much that within hours we were making ours. I couldn't wait. I took some pictures while we made them but if you want a DIY see HERE. She has one already done.

Sierra had a friend over today and even though they were really busy playing Minecraft together:

They also really enjoyed stopping to make this activity. My plan was for them to all do their names for their rooms but Sierra and Matthias decided to write LOVE instead for Valentines Day. Aayla made hers with her name and I think it turned out sweet...they all did.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.



Painting their newspaper pieces
Aayla colouring in her name letters
Gluing the punched hearts to embroidery floss
Happily sewing their banners together
 
Finished newspaper banner
Aren't they just perfect?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great! I think that may be one of our projects this week if my kiddos are interested. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)