Followers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winter wonderland

I woke this morning and remembered that I didn't buy Ian and my Christmas Eve Jammies. Yes it's Christmas Eve and I have to run to Barrie...what was I thinking???

I soon realized though that if I had been on top of things, if I hadn't procrastinated...I would have missed this beautiful drive and to be honest I am thankful I got to see the beauty of this magical Christmas eve day.


 "The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment, then where is it to be found?"
-J.B.Priestley




 "Write it on your heart, 
that everyday is the best day of the year"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson




 "I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently?
And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt;
and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again."
-Lewis Carroll




"If you don't like something change it;
If you can't change it, change the way you feel about it"
-Mary Engelbreit

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)