Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Vintage Brooch Wedding Bouquet for dear friends

Part of our rush to move to Ontario in April is that Ian is the best man at his best friends wedding in Toronto at the end of April :) They are having a vintage inspired wedding so I offered to make them a bouquet which I just finished last night! I may do a tutorial later but for now here is a peak at how it turned out.

 Her bridesmaid dresses are red with white polka dots
so I added this red ribbon to tie them all together.
 






The underside with individual stems all done in green to resemble leaves
 and stems :) and to match the stems on her bridesmaid paper
and button flowers. I can't wait to see them all together!
A close up of the bee and butterfly which adorn the bouquet


Making this bouquet was a lot of fun and so was searching thrift stores for all the pins to be used to upcycle them into this bouquet :) I do hope they love it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty. The bride is going to love it. Good luck with the move, I'm excited to see your photos of your new life as it unfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. This is really special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)