Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

WOW!!

May 1st was my last post! I owe everyone an explanation....

I will be a bit scarce around here for awhile but I will be back I promise! We have recently found out that one of our daycare's has to close this summer as our landlord wants to put in a parking lot and we can not find adequate space to lease to move to.

That being said we are opening "Kidtopia Early Learning, Toys and Craft Supplies" which will focus on educational games, toys, crafts etc for children, parents and teachers. It is a much needed service for local daycares as there is nothing close by to go to. We also will be having an area of handmade toys, falling in with the waldorf style I am so in love with lately.

It's scary and fun all in one! It keeps me very busy these days but I will be back when we get the store stocked and organized, and then a store blog will follow too, and maybe online shopping :)

I wish you all well, and hope to be back here soon.

(Leanna...I'll publish Friday finds when I can but right now I haven't been shopping for anything that doesn't have to do with the store....soon, I promise)

6 comments:

  1. hehe no worries :) I did find something for you on my Friday find. I'll have to get it to you at Sierra's bday. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new endeavor!
    -Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats- that is so exciting for you- I really like the name-

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can't wait to see what you are doing with your store! You will have to share some photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Siayla! I took a bit of a hiatus from blogging as well, but have just added four new posts. Now I can't stop! I have been falling in love with the Waldorf philosophy as well lately. I am seriously considering getting certified as a Waldorf teacher. I may end up on the west coast to pursue that dream within the next few years.
    Kidtopia sounds great!! Congrats!
    xo
    mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)