Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Over due Friday Finds....April 24th

I have about 3 posts I need to do but haven't had the time....so sorry. It's been a crazy busy week. I will try to get caught up this weekend. Here is last Fridays finds as this week's is only 2 days away!

Babushka's Mother Goose book of poems .99 cents
Stacking doll set (only 3 so some missing) $1.99
Glass container full of marbles $1.99 (Not sure what I'll do with them but they are pretty)
Vintage Ask Mr Bear book .99 cents
Vintage Pinocchio and newer Raggedy Anne and Andy dolls in bag for $1.99

Hope you've all had a good week. Don't forget to enter in for my draw to win a felt story HERE. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. That pair of Raggedys are actually from the 1970's, made by Knickerbocker. (See if there's a tag marked so). I had the exact pair in the 70's, and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I hadn't checked the tag out before. Their is only one material tag on Andy and it is the contents tag and says 1968. They are a sweet pair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)